Sunday, July 5, 2009

Morrocan Lamb Kebabs with Golden Couscous



We bought lamb from Lau Family Farms last week at the Gardener’s Market. The most suitable use of them had to be kebabs. I searched the Epicurious website for a good recipe and found this. I didn’t use as much garlic as it called for, and that was probably a mistake. More mint would have been good too, but all in all it was pretty tasty. Isaac loved the grilled onions, and the grilled apricots were an interesting note.

The couscous had sauteed onions in it, plus broccoli and toasted almonds. I wish I had remembered to salt the water when I put it in with the couscous. I had to add salt later, which never works out quite as well.

There are three tidy little ferkins of leftovers for lunches this week. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment